Tuesday, October 13, 2009

NATAS KAUPAS SELF PORTRAIT VINTAGE SKATEBOARD

I was going to start this post off by saying that this board is rare as shit, but then I thought about that expression for a minute and realized it doesn't really make sense. Shit isn't really rare at all, it's in fact very common. I saw at least a couple turds on my way to work this morning. Anyway this board is very rare. It's not in the best shape and let's face it the graphic is pretty lame, but I guarantee that this Natas is going to fetch a pretty penny. Here is what the seller had to say about it.

"This is it. Unloading my Natas Self Portrait, the rarest Natas deck and one of the rarer decks of the era, as far as i know. Luckily (sort of) i cracked it before i destroyed the graphics, and the crack shows only on top. I've cleaned up the top a bit since i took the photo, but i wanted to get one up to show my dedication to grip tape presentation at the time."

Currently selling for $100.00 with 5 days to go here.






No comments:

Post a Comment