Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Powell Peralta Tommy Guerrero dagger skateboard

I know I have featured this board before, but this has to be the best colorway I have ever seen it in. This thing is absolutely stunning! Black dipped, yellow/orange flames, a blue dagger and a gold winged ripper on top. Currently selling for $207.50 with 20 bids and 5 days to go here. It would not surprise me if this baby sold for over a grand.
On a related note does anyone know why Powell has not re released any of the Guerrero models yet. I'm betting there is a pretty good story why.









3 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! Such a great graphic, and the perfect colorway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice board, i have a similar one except mine is lite blue background, yellow flames outlined in orange and a red sword..

    ReplyDelete