Friday, March 11, 2011

Studio vist with Dolla

After an action packed day of living the Orlando high-life, including riding Big Thunder Mountain Railroad five times in a row, I was ready to kick back, have a few beers and shoot the shit. Fortunately for me,that’s exactly what I got to do when I visited Dolla’s studio space. I’ve been trading with Dolla for a long time now and was happy to finally meet him. As I walked up to an open garage full of spray paint, I knew I was in the right place. Dolla ended up being super nice. We talked for a couple hours, he gave me a tour of his house, his studio, introduced me to the family and he even cracked open a couple boxes so I could have a look at his pieces from his solo show at Bold Hype Gallery.
Thanks so much for the relaxing after noon, I needed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment