Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Vallely next steps

1. After cleaning up the art work I placed the elephant head into a skateboard template. You can find one online pretty easy. The one I found was for a board that was 7.75. It had to be modified due to the fact that 7ply makes their shop boards from 7.5 to 8.25. The new I created is 8.18 with a bleed of 8.26.
2. I made a layer behind the elephant head and used the pen tool to just fill in the background color of the head.
3. I inserted a new layer in between the elephant head layer and the background layer and used the pen tool to do the shading I wanted.
4. I copied the elephant head layer and pasted it on a new layer behind everything. Next I selected the hole head and put a yellow stroke on it. from there I made another layer all the way in the back and created the circle behind everything.










No comments:

Post a Comment