Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mark Gonzales Matt Hensley Guest board Sketch

Last weekend I headed down to the Turntable Lab Annex store in New York City to pick up an original Gonz sketch from my long time friend Neil. Neil knew that I was a huge fan of the Gonz and was nice enough to go down to his studio sale, wait in line and pick this up for me. On my way down to get it from him, he told me that it wasn't that great and not to get too excited, which turned out to be a cruel joke. Not only was it one of the coolest Gonz drawings I had ever seen, but it was also the sketch Krooked used for the graphic on the Matt Hensley's guest board. Thanks again Neil!





This was written on the back of it. I have no idea who wrote it, if you do please hit me up.If you ever around 120 east 7th street, new york, ny 10009
cross streets: avenue a + 1st avenue, stop by and say hello to this guy. I guaranty he will tell you some of the funniest stories you have ever heard.



No comments:

Post a Comment